3 February 2008

Honeymoon Apr 07

Photobucket Album
Photobucket


So we were really unwell for the first 2 days. like we got to the hotel and slept, woke and then slept again. Bundoran could be lovely it could be shite, who knows?

After that we had a great time.
Donegal is stunning, literally awe inspiring stunning. I cannot remember the names of anywhere we were because Terry was driver and navigator.

Sligo is also very beautiful and we were full of plans but I was sick by the time we got there. I did get to have a seaweed bath and we watched some surfers. But other than that terry spent much time in the cinema.

Galway was pretty much the same 'cept for the market, which I love. the present of their fab curry the Donagh and Dee gave us and the Tom Waits cover band we saw.
Crohns can be a pain. terry like the Galway Eye cinema.

I still really enjoyed it and we saw lots of places we will go back to.
we are going on our planned honeymoon in August of 2008 and I will be better.

No comments: